Senior Manager Financial Crimes Compliance
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
The Wealth, Deputy CEO and Program Delivery (WDP) Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) team is responsible for providing guidance, challenge and review, training and consulting services to support the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of Financial Crime risk management and compliance activities.
The team works closely with Executive General Managers, Chief Risk Officers and Leadership teams to provide the necessary strategic value required to support business and risk priorities. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will establish and enhance an effective operating model for financial crime compliance. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Lead and manage your team to enhance their development and effectively perform in their roles;
- Assist stakeholders to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate the financial crime risks of the business;
- Provide quality strategic advice on financial crime matters to stakeholders and facilitate relevant risk assessments/reviews as required. This includes (but is not limited to) the provision of financial crime related risk assessment advice on strategy, products, channels and relationships;
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all advice provided to stakeholders;
- Assist the business to develop controls to enable compliance with the CBA Group's financial crime policy framework and effective management of risk exposures;
- Produce and support the presentation of Board and Senior Management level Management Information Reporting to ensure effective governance, oversight and accountability for Financial Crime risk and compliance management;
- Influence Senior Management appropriately to ensure Financial Crime Compliance is effectively achieved and Financial Crime risk is adequately managed while delivering on the Group's vision and values and businesses strategy.
- Demonstrated experience within the financial crimes compliance environment, including in advisory roles;
- Thorough understanding of the global financial crime regulatory framework with deep technical knowledge in one, if not more, fields of the AML/CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Fraud and FATCA/CRS risk environments;
- Experience in a financial services environment, ideally within the wealth management industry;
- Demonstrated ability to manage small to medium sized specialist teams in a face-paced, complex environment;
- Experience of building, enhancing and maintaining Financial Crime strategies and frameworks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing ability at Senior Management levels, including standard regulatory engagement;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline is preferred.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/02/2020