Senior Manager, Fraud Investigations - Sydney
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Fraud Investigations within the Forensics and Integrity Services team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a full-time basis where the successful candidate will join one of Oceania's fastest growing forensic practices.
In this role you will be working on some of the largest high-profile disputes, investigations and regulatory matters in one of the most exciting areas of professional services. You will work alongside a culturally aligned team and experienced Partner group that are focused on driving growth in the Australian market Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Working closely with major clients to understand and resolve complex forensic accounting issues, ensuring high quality project delivery
- Managing fraud and misconduct investigations
- Driving growth and eminence in the local market
- Contributing to the development of the FIDS team as a whole
- Building valued relationships with external clients, principally large corporates, government agencies, law firms, regulators and internal peers to develop a portfolio of clients and projects that support the growth of our business.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous work experience as a forensic accountant
- A detailed knowledge of accounting concepts and GAAP
- High proficiency with excel and financial models
- Experience in coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- An eye for driving business growth from new and existing client relationships
Who are Assurance?
- Experience leading client engagements and teams
- Experience within a similar consulting environment.
- Membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants or equivalent
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.