Senior Manager GSSF Centre of Excellence
See yourself in our team
The Group Support Services Finance (GSSF) team is part of Group Finance, partnering with senior leadership of the bank's Financial Services, Property, Marketing, Strategy, Risk, Human Resources and Legal functions. The GSSF team manages the end to end finance functions for these businesses, and collaborates regularly with other Business Unit and Group finance teams throughout the organisation. Do work that matters
GSSF Centre of Excellence
- Drive a strategic transformational focus on the use of the resources available in both in the team and in other parts of Financial Services, that is doing the right activity in the right place and ensure the Centre of Excellence is utilised to the full extent possible.
- Proactively work with the wider GSSF team, to embed a productivity and innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for business and process improvements e.g. standardized reporting.
- Conduct analysis and provide insights on common expense areas across Support Units e.g. IT costs
- Leverage technology for insights and automation
- Managing deliverables and stakeholders and ensuring the team always delivers quality information, on time.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
Finance team leadership
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Effective leadership and collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified
- Leadership & Team management
- Successful experience in the execution of transformation strategies via project and change management disciplines, harvesting cost savings whilst improving capability & culture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/07/2020