Senior Manager Global Regulatory Change
We are seeking the expertise of a Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Change,
to join the Global Regulatory Affairs: Global Regulatory Change team.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Global Regulatory Change
, you will be required to lead, influence and motivate others throughout regulatory change projects. This includes the Business Unit Compliance Teams, project members, business leaders and your Operational Risk and Compliance associates.
Your team is responsible for:
- Providing Group-wide leadership and guidance to all CBA Group Entities on implementation of regulatory compliance and change initiatives;
- Establishing, maintaining and tracking upcoming regulatory reform that will potentially impact the CBA Group;
- Developing an agreed framework for the role of Group Compliance in regulatory implementation projects and tracking implementation progress;
- Preparing various internal reports.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and coordinate regulatory compliance implementations impacting more than one business unit.
- Provide project management support to business units through governance committees, technical working groups and documentation support to drive consistency and eliminate duplication of effort.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business units to support successful regulatory implementations.
- Present understandable interpretations of complex new regulations and commercial analysis of their impacts.
- Be a sounding board for resolving issues, developing compliance solutions and standardised control design.
- Provide Group level tracking of implementation progress and support the management of business unit implementation project risks and issues.
- Draft and document obligations with respect to new/changed regulations in RiskInSite.
- Creating a traceability matrix for regulatory implementations.
If you have demonstrated Compliance experience from working in the banking or financial services sector interpreting legislative requirements and considering their obligations and risk management impact and potentially with a legal background
, we would love to hear from you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/03/2020