Senior Manager, Identity and Access Management- Governance
The Cyber Security team protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk. Your Impact and Contribution
This role is accountable for providing governance of the overall strategy for uplifting the Identity and Access Controls and authentication services across the Group. On any given day you will:
What does this role require?
- Ensuring accurate and complete discovery of business and technical requirements for the IAM strategy to ensure accurate and relevant input into the IAM strategy and delivery roadmap.
- Accountable for ensuring that risk, internal, and external audit obligations and responsibilities, are proactively addressed in the IAM strategy while ensuring they are in line with the Groups operational risk management framework.
- Help define and validate the Identity and Access Management strategy that aligns our systems, over time, with industry best practice.
- Help define and validate the service management strategies for each IAM service to ensure the new identity management capabilities are operationalised effectively.
- Help define and validate control roadmaps that are consistent with their corresponding service management roadmap, and clearly documents control lifecycle requirements such as control adoption, design effectiveness, operating effectiveness and control coverage.
- Recruiting, leading, developing and coaching the team to ensure successful delivery of the IAM strategy.
- Manage and assess vendor and service provider performance and escalate any systemic issues as appropriate.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the IAM services portfolio.
- Experience in operating in a risk or governance role for large scale IT operations and/or experience managing an Identity and Access Management services team for a financial institution or a large corporate.
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to apply and articulate innovative thinking to problems and challenges.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to constructively challenge ideas and solve problems in a team scenario.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/04/2020