Senior Manager Organisational Change
Senior Manager Organisational Change
- Work in a fast paced, complex, agile environment
- Work with innovative technology partners.
- Work with a talented, personable and ambitious team.
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Direct Channels (DC) team is responsible for delivering best in class solutions to customers via direct channels (inbound/outbound/assisted channels). The DC business is made up of six key teams; Direct Banking, Direct Lending, Direct Channels Risk and Direct Channels Support.
The Direct Channels Analytics and Strategy team provides a range of services across Direct Channels including Workforce Planning, Projects & Strategy Communications, Investment Governance and Change Management.
The DC Change Management team are responsible for ensure changed is effectively embedded into the DC business units. The team support end to end change management on DC projects. What will your impact be?
The Senior Manager Organisational Change
leads a team of Change Managers and Analysts to ensure change is effectively embedded into the business.
As the leader in the OCM team you will coach and support your team to deliver great OCM outcomes.
You will be part of the DC change management leadership team
You will report to the Executive Manager Change Management who reports to GM, Direct Channels Analytics & Strategy
The role will have direct line management responsibility for a number of Change Managers and Analysts. About your role As a Senior Manager Organisational Change,
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- You will be leading DC Organisational Change Management (OCM) team members including coaching development and oversight of a number of Change Managers and Analysts
- Accountable for the OCM activities across key Direct Channels (DC) initiated projects as well as projects initiated from RBS Product teams
- Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders and is seen able to influence them to plan and deliver change
- Provides sound advice and develops effective strategies and plans to manage the business and people impact of proposed changes on both project and BAU initiatives
- Accountable for the develop and continuous improvement of the tools and processes used to manage end to end change management for DC
- Pro-active identification; mitigation & resolution of risks & issues
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Direct Channels OCM methodology
- Minimum 5 years Senior Management experience - leading change management projects and achieving intended benefits
- Strong knowledge of Project Management lifecycle methodology (including business analysis)
- Demonstrated experience in day-to-day management and coaching of a team of change professionals
- Demonstrated experience with various projects systems/process/organisation design as well as short/long timeframes for delivery and managing multiple changes simultaneously
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and influencing, managing within all levels of organisation
- Deep understanding of RBS products and processes
- Deep understanding of Contact Centres, ideally Direct Channels
- Excellent planning, analytics, presentation and communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Degree in Commerce, HR, Business, Accounting etc. (desirable)
- Organisational Change Management certification (such as PROSCI)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020