Senior Manager Performance Reporting and Analysis
See yourself in our team
The Group Support Services Finance Team is part of the Financial Services Division, reporting into the Deputy CFO, who reports to the Group CFO.
GSSF provide finance business partnering for the Group Executives of support functions including Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Legal & Governance, Risk Management, Human Resources, Financial Services (including Property), Office of the CEO, Office of the Deputy CEO, Group Program Delivery (APRA Remedial Action plan and Group Cost & Simplification) and Group Strategy.
We are a small but dynamic and effective team who support and regularly interface with the Group Executives and their EGM teams. In light of this, we enjoy significant networking, senior management exposure and soft skill building opportunities. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Provide key support in delivering value add business partnering and insights, including managing the monthly reporting cycle, other management reporting and business related processes, including: month end close and associated Group, Group Executive and EGM reporting, CEO dashboard and investment spend reporting
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly planning and forecasting to support Senior Manager/ Executive Manager deliverables
- Preparation of monthly Business Unit Group Executive performance reports to provide insight to the business
- Manage and understand in depth the drivers and methods of allocating costs to frontline businesses.
- Ongoing review of results and initiating action where required
- Identify and assess historic and emerging trends in the underlying operations
- Investigate causes of significant variances and provide corrective action, identify related issues and propose solutions
- Gather information from sources both internal and external to the group.
- Other projects - related tasks as required for ELT, Group Executives and Leadership Teams.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and develop strong working relationships with key customers
- Collaborate with peers across Group Support Services Finance to innovate and increase the value that Finance delivers to the business.
- Help drive Group Support Services Finance team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Invest and develop in direct and indirect reports driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to present analysis to senior stakeholders
- Excellent customer & continuous improvement focus
- Advanced competency in Microsoft based products (including Excel and Powerpoint), Oracle PeopleSoft Financials, Tableau, SQL and Essbase. Experience with Alteryx or other analytics tools will be highly regarded
- Experience in a management accounting or business analyst role displaying commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently and prioritise tasks, ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/07/2020