Senior Manager Policy and Framework
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
The Chief Controls Office is responsible for developing the non-financial risk strategy and supporting Colonial First State to proactively reduce risk exposure in the business in the context of our risk appetite.
The Controls Enablement team is responsible for driving a strong risk and control environment across CFS. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will work with the business to ensure compliance, rollout and implementation of the various Policy and Frameworks relevant to CFS. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Contribute to CCO risk strategy formulation and successfully deliver risk strategy initiatives;
- Be accountable for policy feedback coordination (Policy Liaison Officer) and impact assessment across CFS;
- Work with Group to provide input on proposed policy implementation approach;
- Provide feedback to Policy Owner on CFS feasibility and high level change impacts for Group implementation planning;
- Provide oversight, direction and input to control improvement activities;
- Identify and initiate actions to mitigate risks and to strengthen controls, including issues identified through audits and other external processes;
- Engage with business leaders and Line 2 to determine optimal course of action to the implementation to policy and framework changes that are relevant to CFS;
- Manage policy and framework changes and prepare GAP analysis where necessary;
- Support NFRC and Board Policy approval process in conjunction with Line 2.
- Demonstrated experience within Operational Risk Management with an understanding of Op Risk and compliance frameworks;
- Strong superannuation, investment and retirement commercial aptitude and business knowledge;
- Strong process and control awareness;
- Strong reasoning ability and negotiation / influencing skills, across a range of stakeholder groups;
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, economics, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or related subjects.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 31/03/2020