Senior Manager, Reporting and Governance
Do work that matters
The Financial Crime Program of Action (PoA) is a delivery program focused on remediating and uplifting the Bank's Financial Crime control environment and capabilities. As a member of the Financial Crime Program of Action (PoA) Program's Performance team , your role will contribute to the effective management of Program risk , governance and reporting associated with changes delivered by the PoA Obligation Streams. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance across the Program with the Bank's Group Delivery Framework and the Program's Governance Framework. See yourself in our team
The role sits in the Financial Crime Program of Action (PoA) Program's Performance
which support s program delivery through managing and controlling the program, its scope and quality; ongoing risk and issue management; producing executive program reporting; and maintaining oversight of change. You will report to the Executive Manager Governance and Control. You will be part of the PoA Program and their overall governance. In any given week you will be responsible for; (A snapshot)
Your path looks like
- Driving and producing ongoing Program executive status reports, including Program Steering Committees and Sponsorship committee meeting packs, minutes, actions and decisions at a high standard of quality and in a timely manner.
- Creating positive business outcomes through your proactive, innovative, effective and systematic approach coordinating with project managers, leads and stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting statuses from collation to publication.
- Reviewing and challenge of project closure documentation and supporting evidence to verify that deliverables have been fully delivered, approved and embedded in line with the Program Delivery Schedule.
- Driving consistency in standards across the Program and ensuring PoA complies with the Group Delivery Framework, through periodic reviews, ongoing management of the Program's Change Control process, and analysis and monitoring of quality of Program level risks, issues, and project status reporting.
- Assessing and driving improvement opportunities for overall the Program's Governance and Reporting frameworks .
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong program management knowledge and experience.
- The ability to manage a large and varied stakeholder group.
- Strong organisational, planning, time management and project management skills.
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives .
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/10/2020