Senior Manager Risk
- We are focused
- We are trusted
- We make a positive impact
Our Group Super Trustee Services' team oversees the operation of Commonwealth Bank Group Super, provides executive management, administrative and secretarial support to the Board and sub-Committees, monitors statutory compliance, and manages the Trustee and Fund's policies and procedures. Do work that matters:
You will play a key role managing the risk management, compliance, and governance requirements of the Fund and Trustee, and to ensure that processes are in place to analyse, continuously improve the Trustee and Fund's ability to meet and manage these obligations, key responsibilities include:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Managing the risk alignment between the Trustee's strategic priorities and initiatives against the Trustee's Risk Register
- Reviewing and enhancing the Trustee's policies, frameworks and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, licensing obligations, and prudential standards
- Managing the internal audit program and contribute to the management and co-ordination of the annual external audit
- Risk reporting (e.g. RAS and KRI dashboard reporting to the Trustee Services leadership team, Risk & Audit Committee ("RAC") & Board); and
- Preparing of papers, reports and supporting analysis to Trustee Delegates, RAC, and the Trustee Board
- Conducting appropriate risk assessments and risk reviews to ensure key risks and associated controls are captured in the Trustee's Risk Register.
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience in risk management and/or compliance in a superannuation and/or funds management environment
- An understanding and experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably in superannuation and/or funds management, including sound knowledge of regulatory requirements governing the operations of a superannuation fund (i.e. relevant legislation, prudential standards etc.)
- Ability to understand and analyse issues and develop appropriate advice and recommendations
- Ability to adapt and work in a complex and changing regulatory environment.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 08/04/2020