Senior Manager, Risk Culture - Risk Management
Do work that matters
You will support the Head of Risk Culture to develop and deploy the Risk Culture Framework for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
We currently have a requirement for 2 x Senior Manager Risk Culture professionals. See yourself in our team
Risk Strategy and Optimisation forms part of the Group Risk Management function, supporting the Group Chief Risk Officer (GCRO) and Business Unit/Support Unit Chief Risk Officers execute the outcomes of Risk Management in the most effective way for the organisation. In any given week you will
Your path looks like
- Support the Head of Risk Culture to develop, implement and oversee the Group's Risk Culture Framework
- Coordinate the annual Board process to assess the Group's risk culture through an integrated Three Lines of Accountability model
- Execute an integrated risk culture assessment approach and program of work (workshops, walkthroughs, case studies) that objectively measures and assesses risk culture
- Provide advice to, and oversight of, 1st line risk culture program activities (e.g. self-assessments, targeted initiatives and risk culture reporting) and 3rd line risk culture teams.
- Advise, monitor and report on Risk Culture Response Plans, partnering with internal stakeholders to deliver a positive Bank risk culture.
- Provide meaningful reporting to the Board and Management Committees on the performance of the organisation's culture and effectiveness of programs to improve
- Demonstrate the Group risk culture behaviours and build strong professional relationships with stakeholders including Human Resources, Compliance, Conduct and the leadership and business teams in Lines 1, 2 and 3.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis, projects and tasks as required by the Head Of Risk Culture.
- Be an industry contributor and maintain external partnerships relating to Risk Culture.
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities both within the Risk Strategy & Optimisation and beyond the wider CBA group. We'll help you find the next step that's right for you and enable you to be your best. We're interested in hearing from people who have
- A tertiary qualification in the relevant disciplines (business, organisational psychology, risk, human resources)
- Proven experience in a Risk Culture, Human Resources, Organisational Psychology, Conduct, Compliance/Risk Management function, or consulting in the field of organisational risk culture.
- Sound stakeholder management and influencing skills, ability to build good rapport.
- Strong written and oral communication and commercial acumen to make sound commercial decisions and solve business problems.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/02/2020