Senior Manager Risk and Control Enablement
Senior Manager Risk and Control Enablement - Permanent Full Time See yourself in our team:
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
The Chief Controls Office is a first line of accountability function who are a group of trusted and skilled risk management experts empowering our business.The purpose of the Chief Controls Office is to enable our business to be safe, sound and secure underpinned by strong risk management.
The Chief Controls Office works in partnership with the Enterprise Services business to deliver safe, sound and secure risk outcomes with:
Do work that matters:
- Risk management framework and tools
- Risk expertise and coaching
- Controls that are efficient, effective, sustainable and automated
- A greater preventative focus rather than detective
- Risk processes that are simple to understand and apply.
The Controls Enablement team is responsible for ensuring that new and changing processes are assessed, awareness is raised and risk mitigations are in place. They achieve this through the effective design and implementation of controls to enable compliance and supporting the business through new and changing processes.
This role supports Chief Technology Office, including CBA Cloud Platform, through:
Specialist risk management advice and assessments relating to:
- Delivered risks from changes to products, processes, technology and the organisation, which affect our customers and stakeholders.
- Risks associated with outsourced supplier arrangements and public cloud
- Assessment of compliance with applicable regulatory obligations relating to the use of cloud technology services and third parties.
Embedding the Group's policies, processes and frameworks associated with the management of Risk in Change (RiC). A key responsibility for this role includes:
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA's Values and People Capabilities:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Oversee and accountable for the delivery risk management advice and assessments to support change initiatives across Enterprise Services and affected Business Units.
- Lead and deliver RiC training
- Oversee the effective design of controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and advise business leaders throughout the implementation process
- Lead and coach team members to identify, initiate and manage actions to mitigate risks and to strengthen controls, including issues identified through audits and other external processes
- Set expectations and manage data quality in/maintain various databases (including RiskInSite) and provide senior business leaders with insights on monthly management reporting
- Lead a proactive risk and control culture and collaborate with the business
- Accountable for and provide guidance to stakeholders to ensure the correct risk and controls overlay the end to end process mapping and documentation management to support the control process
- Partner with and advise Line 2 colleagues to determine and lead out optimal course of action to remediate any significant data integrity issues within the BU/SU.
If you are an experienced professional with a desire to take on complex work/projects then we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Technology Risk management roles including cloud
- Controls effectiveness experience
- Risk In Change experience
- Excellent facilitation and presentations skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/10/2020