Senior Manager Supplier Risk
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) delivers the Group's information technology, banking operations and risk operations functions and ensures the highest levels of customer service through process excellence and technology innovation.
The ES Risk team supports the Group's vision through optimising risk management. We equip the ES business in its decision making and risk mitigation by providing risk assurance, advice, oversight, insights and tools. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager Supplier Risk, Enterprise Services - you will work as part of a team of Line 2 supplier risk professionals to deliver assurance, approval and advice to support effective supplier risk management across the Group on a 12 month contract basis.
You will be required to build strong relationships to improve the way that operational risk and compliance management practices are executed, whether to meet Group policy requirements, regulatory obligations or to support change initiatives that contribute towards the Group's strategic priorities. Your key responsibilities:
- Performing Operational and Compliance Risk Management advice and assurance for supplier risk. This includes oversight and support for Business Units (BU) across the Group in their use of key supplier services.
- Providing advice to senior ES, BU and Risk Management stakeholders in relation to the management or acceptance of supplier risks to shape the strategic approach to supplier risk management.
- Facilitating BU Line 2 approvals over the use of suppliers in alignment with policy and framework requirements.
- Driving continuous improvement of the supplier risk management framework and relevant policies through Line 2 advice and assurance over their design and operating effectiveness.
- Providing support to Business Units to meet compliance obligations relevant to supplier arrangements and assisting with and responding to reviews by regulators.
You will also bring strong commercial acumen with the ability to influence and negotiate practical outcomes for the business. We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Extensive prior experience in supplier management, governance, risk assessment and/or assurance within Financial Services.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g BEc, BCom, BSci) & professional certifications (e.g CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP).
- A high level of personal integrity with strong interpersonal, collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Proven personal and interpersonal effectiveness in high-complexity, high-pressure environments.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 12/03/2020