Senior Manager, Technology Risk - Enterprise Services Line 2
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management team ensures the Group has the right frameworks and strategies in place to assess, manage and report on risk. The Risk Management - Enterprise Services (Line 2) team is currently expanding its oversight and coverage of technology risk, supporting the Information Technology divisions within Enterprise Services. Do work that matters
Reporting into the Head of Business Unit Technology Risk, you will be tasked with acting as a trusted advisor thereby ensuring the business understands and is able to apply appropriate risk management strategies.
Specifically, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Assist and support the Head of Business Unit Technology Risk to execute the team's strategy.
- Provide oversight over the technology for CBA's corporate functions (including operations, finance, risk management and HR) and assure to the ES & Group CRO that accountable executives have taken reasonable steps to articulate and address technology & cyber risks to the Group.
- Lead, plan, execute and manage technology & cyber risk assurance deep dive reviews over technology & cyber risk and control areas, including major changes.
- Lead investigation and assessment of emerging technology & cyber risk and control issues.
- Ensure robust technology & cyber risk governance through regular attendance and participation in supplier or internal risk committees and governance forums.
- Ensure that appropriate polices and standards are enforced to enable safe and secure technology implementations.
At CommBank, we're committed to innovation. Which is why we're excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank's South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It's an exciting move for us, and we're glad you might be part of it.
- Have previous and demonstrated risk or technology experience, ideally within the banking, financial services or professional services industry.
- Have sound knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (e.g. CPS220, COBIT, ITIL)
- Inspire others to lead by example and demonstrate the Group's values and work together to create a high performing culture.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/04/2020