Senior Manager or Associate Director - CFO Advisory (Deals)
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Nov 17
See job description for details
- CFO Advisory - a centre of finance and accounting excellence
- Provide expert advice on transaction structuring in a deal environment
- Professional development and career-building opportunities
Your new role:
With continued growth, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Manager or Associate Director to join our CFO Advisory practice in Sydney. Working alongside an experienced team of Directors, Partners and external advisers, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive delivery of engagements within multi-disciplinary teams focusing on major infrastructure transactions. Recent significant transactions have included the NSW asset divestments and sale of significant infrastructure assets across all States, including achieving "off balance sheet" objectives.
Project manage multiple engagements including client deliverables, presenting to senior stakeholders and team management.
- Developing and implementing the Deal Advisory strategy within CFO Advisory. This includes building and maintaining relationships with key clients, external advisors and the broader KPMG Deals team and developing "go to market" propositions.
Identifying opportunities for future service delivery improvements, participating in business development initiatives, and driving our innovation and business growth agenda.
- CA (or equivalent) qualifications with a strong accounting and/or audit and assurance background gained in Professional Services
- You will preferably have had transactional experience (M&A), whether buy or sell side, and have dealt with complex accounting scenarios
- A commercial and analytical mindset with complex problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and present your ideas with impact to clients and other key stakeholders
- Experience in leading teams and providing training and guidance to build performance
- Project management skills including experience in making strategic decisions across multiple engagements and ability to work at a deals pace.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 27 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time