Senior Organisational Change Manager - 12 month contract
Do work that matters
The Superannuation Product team sits within the Product business unit and is responsible for managing and developing the superannuation and insurance products offered by Colonial First State.
Your role is to lead the change management delivery to understand and manage the impact and implementation of the Product Design and Distribution obligations across Colonial First State. You are accountable for all business change management activities across the project including engaging specialist resources to execute the delivery of communications and training.
You will plan and executes specialist Change Management advice and coaching to other project teams, whilst educating change champions to increase the network of the change community. Your responsibilities
We're interested in hearing from people who:
- Manages the application of OCM methodology on projects and BAU change initiatives
- Develops and executes effective strategies and plans to manage the people impact of proposed changes on both project and BAU initiatives
- Contributes to the development of plans and activities to manage a portfolio view of change impacts
- Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders and is seen as a trusted advisor on the management of people related business risks and project benefits
- Develops sound plans and implementation strategies to manage communications, training and stakeholder engagement on a project and or BAU change
- Ensures that people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed including in the handover to the Benefits Owner and Change Owner
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the OCM methodology
- Contributes examples of good OCM methodology application to the Group OCM team
- Project based organisational change management experience
- Experience in planning for and conducting training sessions, managing stakeholders and producing communications
- Demonstrated personal characteristics of resilience and adaptability
- Proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career. Interested in the above? Then hit the "Apply Now" button!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/10/2020