- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 22 Mar 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
Details about the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Portfolio Analyst to join our Investment Administration (IA) team at Mainstream Group. Our IA team are responsible for producing valuations and unit pricing for our clients. This role is a senior level role and will suit someone with several years’ experience in funds pricing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work to multiple client deadlines for valuations and pricing on a daily basis
- Work with the team leader to manage the team and resourcing for the department
- Manage project work including client transitions
- Be the point of contact for incidents and internal reportable issues
- Liaise with clients and ensure service levels are exceeded
Having qualifications in accounting, business or mathematics, you will bring 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry in a pricing role. You will have previous experience in a client facing role with a passion for exceeding client expectations. You will preferably have knowledge of the HiPortfolio system and advanced Microsoft Excel. A strong passion for further developing your career, leadership skills and technical knowledge is a must. You will be someone who learns quickly and can manage multiple priorities to continue to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.