Senior Product Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Summary:
Responsible for documenting the separation requirements for the insurance separation program working very closely with the Business and IT teams Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify stakeholders and develop and maintain collaborative working relations; lead smaller teams in eliciting and analysing business requirements
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Defining and driving 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- Implement the ideal solution(s) through the creation and management of product and/or system configuration
- Collaborate with business owners, configuration team, technical team, and business analysts to ensure alignment of OIPA system and business rules with the intent to achieve the desired system behaviours
- Research and evaluate business needs and system capabilities integrating product, service, and technical requirements to create optimal OIPA business solutions while maximizing configuration and functionality within the system
- Perform detailed estimates, high-level/and detailed level designs, and sprint planning
- Strong hands-on experience in Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA) in 10.x
- Extensive product knowledge of insurance Life Insurance products (both traditional & non-traditional)
- Highly skilled with XML, SQL, and relational/entity databases.
- Experience with claims handling in FINEOS
- Expertise in J2EE development
- Strong experience in developing complex Insurance and Regulatory reports via Stored procedures/PLSQL and views in Oracle and SQL server database.
- Insurance separation engagement experience
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Advanced understanding of release management in OIPA
>$100,000 Next steps:
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.