Senior Program Manager - CRM Adoption
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Do you thrive working in a small, dynamic and collaborative project team?
- Can you apply creative and innovative approaches to the evolution, embedding and adoption of the CRM system?
- Are you a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Join KPMG's firm wide programs team who lead strategic transformation programs driving change across the Firm. This will be an initial 3 month contract role (with a view to delivering and extension) a large scale CRM Adoption program across the organisation. Having delivered our CRM technology solution, we are now looking to maximise our return on investment by undertaking those initiatives that drive value and support wider adoption initiatives.
We see CRM as a business strategy that enables an informed customer focus, combining policy and process to enhance the organisational efficiencies of the firm which aim to in turn, improve the relationships and engagements we have with our customers.
To be the Clear Choice, we strive to evolve ourselves using our experiences of the past, our deep relationships with our clients and the breadth of our technologies to reshape the future. CRM is how we will do it.
Your new role
As Senior Program Manager, you will lead the scoping of one of the Firms strategic transformation initiatives with the objective of driving the business case to secure funding to deliver the program.
Your role will include:
- Working with the CRM Adoption Business Manager to identify and provide detailed scoping of potential initiatives that will drive adoption. These might be process, technology or people focused
- Identify interdependencies between other key transformational programs
- Structure program including identification of and tracking outcomes to support benefits realisation
- Develop detailed Business Case to secure investment to deliver the program
Your passion for program management and achieving great results will be backed by the following attributes and experience:
- Deep expertise in scoping and delivering a CRM program and change management
- Proven track record in Business Case development to secure program funding
- A track record of managing dedicated transformation teams and developing successful stakeholder relationships
- Diverse program delivery experience (Broader than solely Technology led Programs)
- An engaging leader and communicator who embraces accountability and leading teams to successful outcomes.
- Experience in Professional Services or Financial Services would be highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time