Senior Project Co-Ordinator - Customer Technology Remediation
About the Business Unit and Team
The Customer Technology Remediation Portfolio sits within the Consumer, GBU and SES Technology domain and provides remediation technology solutions across the group, including consumer, business and wealth. Why does this position exist?
This role is required to manage project administration and support functions of the Customer Remediation Technology Portfolio . This role assists and supports the Head of Technology and P rogram Managers . This would be a great opportunity for someone wishing to start or continue their career as part of large projects across multiple domains. Core activities include:
- Support and assist the Remediation Technology leadership team (resourcing, financials, forecasting, coordination of workshops/meetings, status reporting, stakeholder communications).
- Proficient management of the teams JIRA projects, Confluence WIKI and SharePoint sites.
- Coordination of the logistics for meetings/ workshops/ events.
- Effective coordination of functions and team events.
- Relationship management across internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in ensuring all Enterprise Project Portfolio Services (EIS) deliverable artefacts are stored appropriately.
- Prepare agenda, take minutes and distribute the meeting pack for the leadership team and SMT/SteerCo meetings.
- Maintain project reporting in Clarity.
- Cost centre and expense management including WEAPS & Pcard reconciliations & approvals.
- People reporting and validation including on-boarding/off-boarding of resources, eforms, SARF, Remedy, SRM etc.
- Maintaining team registers, distribution lists and org charts.
- Dealing with requests from key internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel arrangements and accommodation, both domestically and internationally.
- Adhoc project and administrative tasks.
- Customer Remediation leadership and team.
- P roject business and technology stakeholders groups
- IT Finance.
- Admin group network.
- Enterprise Project Portfolio Services (EIS).
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Competent MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and proficiency in relevant business computer systems (Clarity, Remedy, SRM, EPDR & EIS sites, WEAPS, Oracle Financials, WASP/WARP).
- Proficiency in WBC systems and procedures incl. People HQ/People Express (desirable)
- Non-Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the Group.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work autonomously.
- Strong people skills, demonstrating empathy, energy and integrity.
- Problem solving, planning and organisational skills.
- Growth mindset, self-motivated.
- Proactive, logical and forward thinking.
- The ability to self-manage and achieve objectives within an ambiguous, changing environment.
o Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.