Senior Project Manager
About the business & your team
Putting customers at the centre of everything we do, Enterprise Services is the enabling force behind Technology - one of the four pillars of our Group strategy.
Within Enterprise Services, the DigiTech division supports the Retail, Business Banking and Institutional business units. DigiTech provides consulting, technology, project delivery, portfolio management, system planning and operational oversight About your role
Lead the delivery of cross-functional projects and associated organisational changes to achieve project objectives and business benefits.
Projects will likely be in areas such NetBank, CommBiz, CommSee, CommBank App or similar and will span across Digital and Assisted. See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- High energy, tenacity, resilience, capacity to keep going under pressure, work ethic and initiative Strong and in-depth Project Experience
- Proven record of managing strategically important Agile projects with many and varied stakeholders
- Experience managing team sizes of 20 or more
- Experience with managing both Business and IT stakeholders/team members
- Knowledge of varied financial markets products (primarily Retail products)
- Prior digital experience would be highly advantageous
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/02/2020