Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Do what matters
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. See yourself in our team
Infrastructure & Delivery Availability Team deliver strategic infrastructure and project delivery services to all areas of ES and CBA. The Project Delivery team are primarily engaged to deliver infrastructure solutions but often have a requirement to deliver application/software based projects across multiple platforms.
As the Senior Project Manager, you'll be focused on leading multiple projects teams and execute as per agreed scope, within budget and to customer expectations using the Banks Enterprise-wide project management methodology and support processes. On any given day
What we are looking for?
- Develop and manage the portfolio roadmap to enable advanced planning and engagement of resources
- Manage major projects utilising the group's delivery framework and process
- Ensure appropriate governance and oversight is provided to all projects within the team portfolio Assist in the development and mentoring of team members (onshore and offshore)
- Lead project resources to achieve customer defined outcomes
- Expertise managing large projects within a financial services environment
- Experience in E2E Infrastructure Delivery on various platforms including Cloud and virtual environments. (Server, Network & Security knowledge)
- Experience in leading teams of 20 or more onshore & off shore resources
- Excellent Financial Management, Reporting skills and budget management
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing project budgets over $5m
- Relevant PM Certifications - PMP, Agile Certification Degree
- Experience with Tool Sets - Jira, Confluence, PPMC, MS Project Office, MS Project
If this Senior Project Manager role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CBA, please do apply now.
This is a highly rewarding, career minded opportunity that will lead you on to gr
eat things. With a supportive management structure and a fantastic work / life balance which offers flexible, full time, part time and job share work arrangements, the CBA will, in return for your skills and passion, offer you a challenging, varied and enjoyable opportunity and the autonomy to shine. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, we can support this.
We are committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, supporting diversity across all areas. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020