Senior Project Officer
About the business & your team
The Retail Products Platform (RPP) provides technology leadership and capability underpinning our key retail products including deposit and transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans and credit cards as well as supporting the pricing and small business teams.
The team holds end-to-end accountability for the strategy, operations, run and change delivery of the majority of RBS's technology investments; the resilience and availability of a large technology eco-system; the associated risks in change and operations; and provides services to the Group through our SAP Solutions and Small Work Request teams. About your role
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Assisting in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- 2 years + project experience and a sound understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Experience in working in project team environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in using a Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Project
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020