- Sydney CBD
- Jul 17, 2022
- $120k - $160k
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of values driven organization in Financial Services Sector, Senior Regulatory Accountant
The Senior Regulatory Accountant is specifically responsible for -
- Assisting in the review, submission of regulatory reporting requirements and supporting the implementation of any changes and upcoming regulatory developments by assessing the impact of these changes have on existing reports and/or working with stakeholder teams on new requirements.
- Function as the subject matter experts in Finance for the new capital reporting requirements and be the connection point between subject matter experts in risk, the business and the project team.
- Design test requirements, execute, document and ensure testing results are aligned to business requirements.
- Review and enhance the risk and controls framework for the new Capital Reporting requirements across Finance, providing value-adding advice, and assisting with embedding a robust operational risk and compliance framework.
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to interface with a broad cross-section of individuals.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure successful and seamless completion of audit for the new Capital Reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedure documents including group Standards of Practice.
- Understanding data and process flows for a large part of the business.
Knowledge and skill requirements -
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Knowledge of all Regulatory requirements pertaining
- Strong understanding/Knowledge of APRA
- Ideally 6+ years' experience in regulatory reporting
- Proactive, inquiring and challenging mindset with a view to improve self, process and ultimately the way finance is viewed by the business
- Commitment to meeting deadlines, strong communicator and stakeholder skills
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy working in highly commercial, fast paced environments. Working Model -
Work life integration is deeply important to our client, and they offer hybrid working model (2 days WFO and 3 days WFH per week).
If you are up for the challenge, send us a copy of your CV with a supporting statement on how you meet the knowledge, experience and skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org