Senior Reporting Analyst
CommSec is Australia's leading online retail stockbroker providing customers with free access to live prices, price charts and portfolio watch lists and the ability to buy and sell shares online.
As a market leading business, CommSec continues to provide a high level of customer service to complement our products and services.
The Optimisation and Reporting Team have 3 key functions:
- The Workforce Planning team is responsible for managing the staffing and service levels across all of the various Customer Engagement teams.
- The Business Reporting team is responsible for managing our collection, reporting and analysis of business data with a strong focus on contact centre metrics.
- The Contact Centre technology team is responsible for the maintenance and management of contact centre technology assets for CommSec Retail
- Drives the consolidation, preparation and review of data assets on schedule and to the required standard.
- Drives the definition, implementation and maintenance of repeatable reports and data delivery to provide insights to business or to enable others to create insights and value from the data.
- Works with business stakeholders to identify reporting requirements and translate them into repeatable, standardized reporting activities.
- Prioritises and allocates work to team, with consideration to development and performance planning for team members.
- Reviews and signs off on reporting documentation and output.
- Actively identifies gaps and improvement opportunities for standard reporting, driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establishes standard operating procedures, framework and best practices for reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Analytical capability - Proven ability to perform structured problem-solving
- Proven track record of standing up business processes leading to effective business reporting (end to end)
- Contact Centre reporting experience ( Highly desirable)
- Guiding and supervising Analysts
- Advanced SQL/MS Access skills ,Visualization skills via Tableau, Alteryx experience
- Technical - Understanding of workforce planning principles (desirable)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 13/05/2021