Senior Resource Manager
About us and your new team
At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing. Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work.
The CBA Deputy CEO has identified the need to establish a merger and acquisition execution capability to support the CBA divestment lifecycle, pipeline and associated separations. We are seeking to build a team of people with a proven ability to prioritise work, perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environments, meet strict deadlines and who can make an immediate impact.
The environment is extremely fast-paced whilst demanding quality outputs and adherence to the established governance frameworks. The team plays an important role in supporting the CBA Group strategy to be a simpler, better bank. You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a breadth of experience across the Group including in previous business divestment programs. About your new role
Reporting to the Executive Manager Strategic Delivery and Optimisation, you will play a key role in leading a team of Resource Managers to oversee and manage the supply and allocation of resources to meet portfolio(s) demand within a business unit. Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing management of Resource Portfolio to ensure sustainable headcount to deliver strategic initiatives.
- Define and lead the Resource Management process to deliver the outcome of a balanced portfolio with healthy Contractor to Permanent ratios.
- Work with Portfolio Managers to understand portfolio pipelines and potential resource demand and contention.
- Respond to requests for resources from General Managers and work-stream leads to source Project resources in accordance with the defined processes.
- Facilitate the elicitation of information from other teams - Demand Management, Portfolio Management, BU Finance, BU Strategy - to understand all lenses for decision making and monitoring of the portfolio from a resourcing perspective.
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY!
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Significant experience working in Resource Management role consulting with Senior Executives in matrix consulting or project delivery environment
- Experience advising delivery or consulting leads on recommended workforce mix (contract v permanent)
- Knowledge and experience in allocating or scheduling resources in a Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/11/2020