Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
- We work with, and implement, cutting edge technologies
- We are a high integrity, customer focused business
- We are passionate about delivering, consistent, excellent outcomes
As Senior Scrum Master
, you will focus on ensuring our operating and technology project delivery model is optimised, efficient and fit for purpose. Day to day you will work with your Scrum team to mitigate risk, ensure colleague's productivity is maximised and the sprint cycle status is clearly communicated and understood.
You will also be comfortable communicating across multiple levels of seniority within your business unit. Senior stakeholders will be actively interested in how well our scrums are operating, will expect clear visibility of our project road map and are passionate about uplifting our agile capability. Your Team
The Business & Institutional Banking Technology Team (BIB ES) is part of Institutional Business & Banking, Enterprise Services (IBB ES). IBB ES is responsible for the IT delivery for two important divisions in the Group - Institutional Banking & Markets and Business & Private Banking both onshore and overseas.
BIB ES is responsible for promoting the strategic application of technology into the Institutional and Business Banking business by providing end-to-end technology solutions for complex lending and leasing products. Your business
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
We promote, implement, support and ensure market leading technology platforms optimise our customer's experience. Your experience
- Previous experience working as a Scrum Master in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience managing Agile projects
- Proven senior management level stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary teams.
- Extensive experience managing multiple dependencies across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
If this Senior Scrum Master
role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CBA, please do apply now.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/04/2020