See job description for details
Sr. Software Engineer - C++, OOPS, UML - Leading Gaming Solutions Provider - Robust Salary, Perks & Bonus Your new company
An excellent opportunity to work for the world's leading provider of gaming solutions. They are pioneer in their field and an award winning company for their innovative solutions. Your new role
As a Senior Software Engineer C++, you will be presented with complex problems spanning modules and operating systems. You will be the chief advocate and main subject matter expert on your designs and implementations. You will also understand the feature and module ecosystem and provide expert guidance to peers on best-course implementations. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in C++ development
- Experience of working with object-oriented design and programming.
- Experience of debugging and solving complex problems.
- Experience of working with software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Understanding of memory management and multi-threading processes.
- A passion for solving complicated problems and learning new skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives.
- Have the ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Be able to work independently and be team oriented.
What you need to do now
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Excellent Salary & Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Flexible work options
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508