Senior Test Analyst
• You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box • We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance • Together we place customers at the centre of what we do Do work that Matters
The Financial Crimes Portfolio team delivers technology-enabled capability underpinning the prevention, detection and response to Financial Crimes for the Group. The team is responsible for strengthening & optimising the technology responsible for the Group's sanctions screening and transaction monitoring.
As guardians of quality for the platform, the FCT Test Chapter provides testing services for program delivery whilst enhancing testing tools, skills and uplift.
The role reports in to the Test Manager for Financial Crimes Technology.
We have two opportunities currently available within our team See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
The ability to create and execute Automated test cases to ensure that software applications meet business needs.
At all times ensuring the CBA quality standards are applied to test deliverables to ensure compliance and auditability.
The Senior Test Analyst will build, maintain and improve the following relationships: Test Director, Test Managers (internal to FCT), Test Analysts, Development Manager, Developers, Project and Program Managers
You will be expected to perform the following tasks & responsibilities consistent with CBA's Values and People Capabilities
- Perform Static Test reviews of the Business Requirements/ User Stories/technical documentation and develop test conditions and build automated test scripts
- Execute test effort and ensure test results are recorded in appropriate system and defects are identified and managed.
- Create comprehensive test data combinations to ensure the correct test coverage.
- Create Test Plan and schedule test phases to ensure that consensus is reached regarding all test effort required for delivery
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure that test outcomes are achieved in the most efficient way
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting to ensure that test progress and issues are understood by all
• Extensive ETL/ datawarehousing/analytics testing experience
• Proficiency in writing complex SQLs .
• Good test experience in databases like Oracle , Teradata ,Bigdata etc
• Good test experience in ETL tools like data stage , informatica , Ab initio ..etc
• Experience in developing automated test cases & BDD
• Tertiary qualifications in an IT/computer-related discipline
• ISTQB Foundation or Similar Desirable:
• Experience in Financial crimes Technology (AML/Sanctions Screening)
• Shell scripting
• ETL Automaton
If this sounds like you apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 13/08/2020