- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 Mar 19
Senior Vendor Lifecycle Manager
Senior Vendor Lifecycle ManagerYou will join a highly innovative, fast paced, and constantly changing environment. In this role you will utilise your extensive Sourcing, Vendor Management and Delivery experience and be accountable for managing key vendor relationships through all stages of the vendor lifecycle for Technology Infrastructure.
In this role you will be required to work in the following areas:
- Sourcing : you will work with the sourcing team through the sourcing cycle including determining requirements, conducing market scans and profiling vendors, working with RF(I/P)'s and building effective contracts. This will also include recasting aged engagements to ensure vendors continue to provide value
- Transition Management: you'll liaise and work closely with the project management team to drive the effective transition from the sourcing or contract recasting phase into business as usual including business change management for both the Vendors and Macquarie to maximise the value/benefits of the engagement
- Vendor Management : your role will also include engaging with the governance, vendor operations and various service team across Infrastructure to manage our key vendors from a full lifecycle perspective including meeting regulatory and compliance standards, maximizing commercial opportunities, effectively managing risks and supporting strategic decision making.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- the ability to engage with technology stakeholders at senior levels and SME's on the detail
- an understanding of Infrastructure services, including Server OS, Database, Networks, Storage and Data Protection
- an understanding of compliance and regulation within the banking and finance industry
- experience in participating in operational partner/vendor governance forums
- delivery or project management experience delivering technology projects
- complex problem-solving skills and a broad understanding of technology and infrastructure
- ability to initiate productive dialogue, provide feedback and demonstrate empathy and good listening skills
- developed knowledge of current trends/movements in vendor risk management e.g. cyber risk
- experience working with partners for the additional value and innovation that an external organisation provides
- excellent relationship and interpersonal skills across various levels within an organisation.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 15 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time