- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Software engineer required on a permanent basis to work with a exciting FinTech organisation.
An exciting FinTech organisation with modern offices based in the Sydney CBD close to a major transport hub.
This is a permanent opportunity for a Software Engineer that is looking to grow and develop their skill set within an organisation that values training and offers longevity.
Previous experience (or tertiary education) in software engineering will be beneficial, as will:
- Demonstrating knowledge/mastery of .NET, C#, NodeJS, and AngularJS
- Familiarity of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS and Azure) and Comm/Sec protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, TLS, and UDP)
- Showing strong enthusiasm, drive, and motivation for software development
- Proficient and polished communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Junior-Mid level position with room for growth
- Generous remuneration
- Exciting FinTech organisation
- Opportunity to develop and grow your skill set
- Organisation which values longevity
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career in consulting organisation, then please send your CV to Adam Ong by following the link below. Please email Adam on email@example.com should there be any issues with applying to this advertisement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.