PSaaS Architect - Sydney Based - Contract or Perm position available Your new company
Join one of the largest global IT consulting company that offers IT services and business solution. Your new role
The project you will be working on is for a client who is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. The Solution architect is required to assist with the SA practice with the current project work load. In particular the PSaaS program of work. What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to develop a high level design in response to high level system requirements (both functional and non-functional)
- Ability to provide Architecture governance at a program level.
- Experience with the deployment ERP applications in large transformational projects.
What you'll get in return
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- A minimum of five years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role
What you need to do now
- Start immediately
- Flexible working life
- Permanent full-time role or Contract role
- Exposure to work with across multiple industries
- Collaborate team with strong and outcome focused leadership
- Flexible remuneration package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508