Strategy Manager, Business & Private Bank
See yourself in our team:
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our premium personal Private Banking customers. Do work that matters:
The BPB Strategy team sits within the broader BPB Strategy and Transformation function, which is accountable for developing and executing on BPB's strategy, in partnership with BPB's business functions.
We are accountable for developing and managing BPB's strategic agenda, delivering thought leadership and identifying key opportunities and threats against the external and internal operating environment. We work with a broad range of stakeholders across the business to develop business strategies and the role supports the BPB Leadership Team to deliver on our purpose and strategic priorities. You will specifically be responsible for:
This role reports to the Head of BPB Strategy. As a manager, you will play an important role in developing high quality project outcomes and strong relationships with the wider BPB community. More particularly, you will be expected to scope, structure and lead or support strategy projects, define problem statements, develop hypotheses, structure analysis and develop your findings into actionable recommendations, demonstrate strong project management capability and build relationships using your networks to increase knowledge and influence outcomes.
In addition to this you will develop and maintain a sound understanding of the Australian business banking, private banking and equities markets, with particular regard to current and future trends, work productively as part of the team or independently to meet deadlines, and contribute innovative ideas for improvements to the BPB Strategy team and broader BPB Business Unit. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Experience with framing complex strategic problems, applying structured problem solving, developing relevant insights and providing pragmatic recommendations
- Strong data analysis and modelling competencies
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to deliver key messages in a logical, structured and concise manner, impactful for the target audience
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels across the organization
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020