Support Analyst- Sydney
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Trading Technologies.
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? Trading Technologies (TT) is looking for self-motivated employees who thrive on challenges, problem solving and take ownership in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
TT is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Support Analyst to join our Customer Support and Operations team on a full time basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing great customer service, has an affinity for product functionality, and thrives in a problem solving environment. Our global Customer Support and Operations team provides support for TT’s full suite of products, coupled with providing first class customer service to our global customer base.
- Act as an end-user advocate to ensure that service issues are resolved immediately
- Deliver first class customer service to our global customer base
- Clearly define and document all issues
- Manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment 1ets
- Effectively and thoroughly inform customer(s) and/or end-user(s) of incident progress
- Research and create information in line with our Knowledge Management methodology
- Learn to develop resource, product functionality, and technical/troubleshooting knowledge
- Replicate customer software issues to diagnose and resolve issues quickly
- Test software functionality and participate in reproducing software issues as necessary
- Exceptional customer handling, telephone and written skills
- 3+ years of experience in a derivatives trading operations or any financial trading support environment
- Strong knowledge of electronic and algorithmic trading
- Demonstrated strong understanding of TT Trading software 7X and TT
- Enthusiastic ability to problem solve complex issues
- Desktop and server support experience and understanding of Windows operating systems
- Strong initiative and strives to improve self
- Strong teamwork orientation, interaction and collaboration
- Familiarity with FIX Protocol 4 or higher
We are offering a competitive salary of between $100,000 and $150,000 for this position.
Trading Technologies (www.tradingtechnologies.com) develops multi-asset-class trading software and microsecond server-based execution solutions for the world’s premier investment banks, proprietary traders, brokers, hedge funds and other trading institutions. On any given day, thousands of traders in more than 40 countries use TT’s software to access dozens of global derivatives markets. TT’s software & solutions are distributed through more than 100 firms, including 19 of the top 20 U.S futures brokers.