- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 18 Mar 19
TM1 DeveloperAs a TM1 Developer, you will work on key platform capabilities, assist in developing the application roadmap for the TM1 platform as well as analyse, design and deliver solutions to maintain, enhance and optimise the overall platform.
You will have proficient skills in all aspects of TM1 including Turbo Integrator, rules, cube design and conceptual design.
You will support the TM1 Technical Lead in planning and coordination of BAU and project deliverables, construct and finalise design documents that describe technical delivery of deliverables, support deployment activities through the environments, drive and support DevOps initiatives across business areas and drive process automation initiatives.
The position is also responsible for supporting review, testing and sign-off activities through the delivery lifecycle and ensuring production stability and performance.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- solid experience working in a similar role and/or environment with TM1
- ability to read and write complex TI processes, complex Rules and Feeders
- highly skilled at conceptual design
- strong skills in cube design and TM1 architecture
- the ability to translate business logic into sustainable TM1 solutions
- previous experience in investment banking / financial services organisations is ideal
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- proven ability to engage and influence people across multiple levels of the organisation
- a tertiary degree in IT or similar subject.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this advertisement or contact Victoria Oh for more information at email@example.com .
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program
Advertised: 04 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time