- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 22 Oct 18
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Manager to join an ASX Listed financial services group
Tax Manager - 12 month contract
- $130,000k - $140,000k + Super
- ASX listed financial services group
- Sydney CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join an ASX Listed financial services group with an excellent culture in their Sydney CBD offices. You will have full ownership of the tax function and report into the CFO.
- Ensure all aspects of the Group's tax compliance are identified and managed appropriately.
- Overall ownership and the active management of both direct and indirect tax related strategy.
- To have appropriate overview, govern and manage all tax related matters for the Group
- Act as the tax liaison for all internal and external stakeholder matters.
- Strong tax accounting background in financial services
- Thorough understanding of current tax and accounting standards for Australia
- Experience in an in-house tax related role, managing tax compliance and related tax payments.
- Strategic tax advice experience - corporate trust structures highly relevant (but not necessary)
If interested, please email your CV to Tamara Wood at email@example.com or call +61(0)2 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.