- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 20 Mar 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
Details about the role
Our Team Leader, Custody is the subject matter expert and key leader for our Custody Team. The role is a key member of the Fund Administration Leadership Team and reports directly to the Head of Fund Administration. Areas of responsibility include:
- Team Leadership and development
- Manage and lead the full custody service for our clients
- Manage key sub custodian client relationships
- Lead the compliance requirements for the team
- Lead and develop our client relationships
Having spent your career so far in Fund Services you will be an experienced leader having had success in developing and leading a team of custody administrators. You will have experience in the full fund life cycle and possess the relevant skills, qualifications and experience to be an SME in custody. Additionally, your passion will be client interactions and serving those you work with. You will get satisfaction from developing others and can build skills and experience in the team.