- Competitive Salary
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 14 Jan 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 700 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $123 billion. Globally we employ more than 200 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
The Team Leader – Investor Services is a key member of our Unit Registry team and will work with the management team to ensure the efficiency of workflows and resourcing of the Client Services Team. This is a client facing role where you will deal directly with boutique and industry leading fund managers and you will use your financial services experience to deliver expert tax advice and services.
You will also be a mentor and leader to a team of 8-10 client services administrator, guiding them to be subject matter experts in their area.
Who you are
A tertiary qualified individual in a business or finance related field with previous experience in client servicing you will thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and motivating your team to do the same. You will have the following qualification/experience:
- Previous team leader experience in a large team of client service administrators
- 2 years’ experience in the Unit Registry environment with a strong understanding of the process
- Aware of all AML requirement and regulatory requirements
Along with the above technical skills you will also demonstrate:
- Proven experience in delivering a valued service to clients
- Strong time management, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and coach team members
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly with a focus on process improvement