Technical Business Analyst- Finance Reconciliations
Financial Services (FS) is responsible for financial management frameworks of the Commonwealth Bank incorporating the areas of finance, audit, group treasury, security, property, procurement and investor relations. Responsibilities:
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Perform data gathering and provide assistance in the analysis of business requirements.
- Assist in identifying and managing gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and aid in the preparation of developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Provide assistance with any required enhancements, re-engineering processes and testing
- Development of new reconciliations (either new products or migrating reconciliations from another legacy reconciliation tool), perform end-to-end testing and implement solution onto the Accurate system.
- Complete project work deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Partner with Enterprise Services to test and implement reconciliations, deliver enhanced functionality, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities by fostering a collaborative team environment, assisting in cross-skilling of team members and promoting a high-performance culture
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience.
- Proficient at writing SQL and Strong Systems Development Life Cycle experience progressing change in an agile and disciplined manner and advanced Excel skills.
- Hands on experience automating processes involving large data volumes
- Experience developing process maps and standard operating procedures
- Strong understanding of reconciliation concepts and finance systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020