Technical Business Analyst
Join our Commodities and Global Markets Futures Execution Technology team and work in a diverse, multi-talented team in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will possess a "can-do", pro-active approach to delivery and problem solving, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and drive continuous improvement across our technology stack.
You will work closely with both business and technology stakeholders to provide status, drive iterative releases and contribute to solution design ensuring that we have an up-to-date, scalable, and security compliant technology stack. You will also be responsible in ensuring the development team and external streams are tracking to schedule and closely working with BA/QA functions to ensure high quality deliveries. To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
Ideally you will also have:
- strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- a minimum of 2 years' programming experience in Python and SQL preferably in a Linux/Unix environment. Additionally, experience in Java EE, C++ or C# would be advantageous
- working in an Agile environment, with a good understanding of scrum and sprint methodology
- strong fundamentals in data structures and software design
- data analytical skills to propose new solutions albeit at a component level not tech overhauls
- analytical skills to build architectural flows, explain them and make required changes
- experience in execution management systems and/or order management systems.
- ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships with stakeholders and provide excellent stakeholder engagement
- hands-on technical experience in financial trading systems, ideally in futures trading
- experience in cloud technologies and cloud solutions
- strong focus on CI and automated delivery and testing.
If you are seeking a new challenge, want to crack the financial markets, work with the latest in technology and play an integral role in a dynamic team please apply via the link or reach out to Victoria Oh at email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
25 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: