Your new company
This is an established financial investment firm that is privately owned and an independent company. It has global presence with a good reputation for providing client excellent solutions. Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Technical Manager to provide technical support/solutions for all technology requirements as well as assist in office relocation and emerging projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementation of Azure VDI in Australia
- Front-line problem support, prioritization and fixing, collaborating with regional/global technology teams and local vendors
- Provide application support (including MS Office) for PCs and laptops used both in the office and remotely.
- Project support for technology projects assisting project managers
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of Microsoft Teams, SCCM, AppV, Active Directory, Azure
- Experience in supporting financial platforms and market data providers such as CRD, Bloomberg, EIKON or FactSet, DataStream
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office products / operating systems (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project Office 365).
- Understanding of Apple Mac OS X is beneficial
- Mobile management experience using MDM solutions (Microsoft Intune)
- VIP support experience
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity for great career progression in an environment which is inclusive and supportive. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karla Mortel at 02 9249 2209,
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508