Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech business transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
This job is for someone who thinks bigger than traditional software documentation. You can explain complex features and capabilities in simplistic ways that are useful for both experienced and novice audiences.
We are looking for candidates who love to work with teams to ensure they are providing a great information experience for developers and product managers. Someone who is also able contribute to and help drive projects that benefit the larger developer experience community here at Airwallex.
- Proficiency in technical writing skills
- Familiarity with standard web-based publishing tools (e.g., Markdown, HTML, CSS, Git)
- Experience documenting APIs, writing code samples, tutorials, and other technical content related to building or extending products
Nice to have:
- Background in engineering/software development
- Finds joy in creatively engaging with developer audiences
- Experience working on cross-product documentation
- Experience in improving or building both information architectures and content strategies for documentation
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.