Technology Integration Architect
- How you grow matters - looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Join an entrepreneurial high growth Enterprise Advisory - Technology Integration team and be part of an exciting growth area for KPMG
- You'll advise some of the fastest growing mid-markets clients across a variety of sectors
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG Enterprise - Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. Our purpose is to unlock tangible value for our clients from strategy through to execution. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits and fast-growing companies to build successful organisations. Why join our team? Hear from our people:
https://youtu.be/LFlSknC4b1I Your Opportunity
With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking an experienced Technology Integration Manager to join our new Technology Integration Practice which is launching in 2021. This practice is part of an exciting new growth priority for KPMG Enterprise.
As a Manager in our team, you will work with clients across multiple sectors in the Mid-market to help them identify opportunities for technology integration and build integration strategies which underpin their organisational strategy. You'll work closely with the broader technology integration team and play a key role in the development of our new Technology Integration Practice. Your key focus with our mid-market clients will be;
The KPMG Difference
- Reviewing their current incumbent architecture and assessing the potential for integration to underpin the organisations strategy
- Identifying integration points to improve efficiency, productivity and quality of service
- Developing both Integration and API strategies which underpin the organisational strategy
- Leading vendor selection processes and managing risk & assurance for integration projects
- Being at the forefront of integration and middleware innovation, developing strong perspectives on the likely disruptors to the market, how they impact our clients and how clients can most successfully leverage them
- Taking a lead role in business development and supporting the practice in converting sales in a range of sectors, including but not limited to education, local government and enterprise clients
- Manage client engagements, acting as a key contact and relationship owner with engagement stakeholders
- Working closely with the practice leadership team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology integration practices and thinking
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background. We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility i nspires t echnology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
11 Feb 2021 Cen. Australia Daylight Time Applications close:
10 Mar 2021 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now