Test Engineer - Digital Products
Your new role
This role sits in the Digital Technology team within one of the Big 4 Banks in Sydney and is responsible for delivering solutions for multiple Digital products.
You will be working inside scrum teams that are accountable for the ongoing development of test automation assets by adopting best engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging tools and technologies. Your responsibilities will include
What you'll need to succeed
- Executing and maintaining automated test assets to ensure desired level of quality and test coverage.
- Collaborating closely within your scrum team to promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Establishing traceability and coverage through effective mapping of test cases & scripts to acceptance criteria as defined in user story
- Assisting the team in automating the identified test cases, also reviewing unit or API/integration level tests where appropriate
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience setting up and/or applying test automation frameworks for large scale web and/or mobile applications using open source tools
- Strong technical understanding of software development practices and life-cycles.
- Experience in C# and/or Java, test automation frameworks and demonstrable working experience in Selenium and Appium
- Experience in Web services, REST/SOAP/XML and API/Service based testing using tools such as POSTMAN
- Exposure to an Agile environment.
This is a permanent opportunity, offering $90k - $115k + super on annual salary. This role is located in Sydney City. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508