See job description for details
Hiring Test Lead for one of the Big4 Banks in Sydney for a permanent opportunity Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
Lead a high performing team of QA engineers, responsible for resourcing, delivery and technical quality. Drive key strategic initiatives, providing thought leadership and vision across the engineering community
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure Static Test reviews of the Business Requirements/ User Stories documents are completed and that test conditions and test cases are developed for phase level testing using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Lead test effort and ensure test results are recorded in appropriate system and defects are identified and managed.
- Ensure comprehensive test data combinations are identified so that correct test coverage is achieved.
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions.Apply a risk management approach to achieve consistency and compliance to testing standards
- Supports and mentors other testers to ensure career progression.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated test lead experience.
- Experience working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience leading geographically distributed team. (Onsite-Offshore Model)
- Experience working across scrum teams, offshore teams and vendors
- Experience working in both Waterfall & Agile
- Strong analytical skills, able to work closely with business analysts/SME's
- Strong experience in creating Test Approaches, test plans and reports.
- Strong Experience in Defect management
- Proven experience in Jira, confluence
- Banking domain with Commercial/Business loan life cycle highly desirable
- Good understanding of Automation & Experience in Improving the Automation process and Framework is desirable
Work on interesting high priority projects with high performing team What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for the role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508