Traded Products Lawyer
- 200K + bonus
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
This global Financial Services provider are seeking an experienced Traded Products Lawyer to join their high performing team. The Sydney office focus on Investment Banking and tap into a global client network working on complex and exciting transactions.
About the Company
This comany is a leading Global Financial Services Institution who have a strong presence across Europe and Australia. An opportunity has arisen in their Sydney office for an experienced Lawyer to join their Investment Banking Team.
The team are seeking an experienced Cash Equities Lawyer who will specialise in brokerage markets.
The client base is largely concentrated in Australia and New Zealand. However this role will involve liaising with Traded Product Lawyers based throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas.
Key Role Responsibilities
- You will deal with exchanges at an institutional and retail level
- You will be expected to assist the equities, fixed income, prime broking, corporate, derivatives, exchange traded derivatives and treasury businesses
- Manage overall flow from broker to financial intermediary
- Specifically advise the cash equities business on direct market access, execution, clearing and settlement agreements
- General negotiation and advising on contracts
- Reporting directly the General Counsel
- Admitted a Lawyer
- Ideally 3-8 PQE
- Cash equities exposure
- Strong contentious regulatory experience
- Top tier private practice background
- Investment Banking experience highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills