Transfer Agency Manager, Officer
- Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision as well as motivating and persuading others to acquire that vision. Ability to influence employees in order to execute organisational change. Foster an environment that encourages the employees in the organisation to follow their own ideas. Ensuring reward and incentive system are in place for encouraging productive and quality employees to show stronger performance for the organization. Inventiveness, perception, and planning to assist teams and individuals in realising objectives and goals.
- Increasing operational efficiency, developing and implementing best practice on processes; including the elimination of non-value-added tasks. Focus on current servicing levels and delivering beyond client expectations as well as preparation of external client reporting.
- Promoting and supporting change within Operations and pro-actively contributing to decisions and initiatives as well as participating in business planning and goal setting. Actively contributing and driving employee engagement and implementation of various initiatives within the State Street Global Information Technology and Operations Transformation program.
- Maintaining strong client relationships with existing clients, establishing strong client relationships with new clients and facilitating actions to improve service quality. Management and co-ordination of multiple internal business units in relation to Client changes and issues. Participating in actioning results of client surveys to ensure overall client service excellence. Engaging with client relationship managers on new process implementation, issue resolution and change management.
- Creating an environment that motivates rewards and supports employees. Effectively communicating team strategies and core objectives and engaging employees in driving excellence. Actively involved in talent development including development plans, training, performance management, performance reviews and succession planning. Conducting 1on1s, management meetings and fostering a high morale working environment for employees.
Risk and Compliance:
- Assessing and monitoring operational risk as well as identifying and applying actions where appropriate to address any risk concerns. Ensuring full adherence and implementation of the corporate Risk Policy, Standard Operating Procedures, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements. Analysis of management reporting - including key performance and risk indicators.
Our Business needs you to help drive our APAC strategy forward and successfully achieve our corporate goals. Your ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve these goals coupled with your dedication to contributing to team success will see you excel in this role.
You will possess a high level of professional maturity and be able to communicate with clients, managers and peers as well as demonstrated stakeholder management experience.
Previous financial services experience and market knowledge are essential and your related degree qualifications or business studies will be highly desired.
Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility - to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills. We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us - people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume along with a one page cover letter demonstrating your ability to meet the core capabilities.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristic.