Transition Management Specialist
- Do you have experience in operations or product management and wish to learn more about working in a Project environment?
- Are you a team player who likes to collaborate and work with a global brand?
- Do you like working in a great team environment with lots of support and training on offer?
If your answer is yes, then you’re who we are looking for! About the Role
This is a fulltime, permanent role based at 347 Kent Street Sydney.
You will become the SME and main point person for internal stakeholders to ensure all tasks related to an employer superannuation plans transition and change are completed. Your daily activities will include planning, managing and delivering multiple concurrent tasks, member data analysis, updating and testing system configurations. About You
- Understanding of superannuation and insurance in superannuation
- A proactive self-starter requiring minimal or ongoing supervision
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An innovative thinker capable of developing and improving processes
- Intermediate level competency using Microsoft Office
- Collaborative mentality and willingness to assist with reporting and special projects where necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Understanding of Defined Benefit Plans is a plus
- Understanding and experience with a superannuation registry is a plus
- Understanding of ANZ Smart Choice Super and other ANZ Wealth product is a plus
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS095859.