• Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
• World-class learning and leadership programs
• Receive support and mentoring to progress your career About theTeam
Our Robotics practice within Deloitte Consulting is leveragingestablished and emerging automation technologies to maximise our clients'productivity and freedom to innovate. Our Robotics and Process Automate teamhas carved out a niche for themselves by deploying multiple RoboticTransformation Projects across Australia.
We are actively seeking a creative UX/UI Designer who ispassionate about the potential for automation to redefine the modernenterprise, is passionate and has proven experience in launching and managingdigital products, and loves a challenge. This is an opportunity to be at theleading edge of automation in Australia, and to craft your own journey as youlead the development of exciting digital products that leverage leading edgecloud infrastructure and artificial intelligence technologies.
As our go to UX / UI Designer, you will be working closely with ourclients and cross functional teams to deliver products which enable end to endinsight and guide the transformation journey from automation strategy throughto operations. You'll bring solid experience in emerging technologies, have anaturally entrepreneurial spirit, and proven experience building and launchingdigital products in complex agile.
What willyour typical day look like?
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Design, build and iterate the product suite, andassist the leadership team in guiding clients through the end to end automationjourney as required
- Work with leadership, front end development teamand engineers to provide user interface designs and interactive prototypesacross mobile, tablet and desktop applications
- Collaborate with the cross functional productdevelopment to scope, design, concept test and deliver new product solutions
- Develop wireframes and functional specifications
- Design and maintain information architecturespecifications
- Work with the team to develop personas, scenariosand customer experience maps for the product suite and for our clients
- Conduct customer research and design and facilitateusability testing
- Gather and analyse client and user feedback, andassist in the development of product reporting and analytics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design,web design, interaction design, product design, visual design, industrialdesign, or other relevant design discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in graphic and web design,with digital agency experience highly desirable
- Strong technical proficiency with design andprototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, InVision,
- Understanding and experience in UI design systemsusing common frameworks (e.g. Material Design, Bootstrap)
- Experience in both freelancing and digital/webagencies preferred, with proven ability to lead the delivery of design projects.
The minimum salary offered for thisrole is $80,600 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
- Ability to work independently as required
- Strong oral and written communication skills,including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skillswith the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Works honestly with respect for others
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed
AtDeloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable ourpeople to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing thatpeople work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternativearrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specificallyindicated. Next Steps
Soundexactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now! If you've got any questionsor wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact AditiAggarwal from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP171704