See job description for details
Sydney CBD location 12 month contract for Interaction Designer - Global Technology Company Your new company
Our client is a leading, global technology company, who specialize in internet services and products. Your new role
As UX UI Designer you will be part of a team whose mission is to build products to solve the needs of people who live in emerging markets around the world. In this role, you'll be working with a team of product designers to design the core user experience for an early stage, experimental product being developed. You'll be working closely with PMs, engineers and other cross-functional partners in a small, fast-paced team to innovate and iterate on new features and validate product market fit.
You will be independently tackling ambiguous problems from start to finish using robust design processes and providing creative and holistic thinking across mobile, web and other devices through your understanding of user needs and effectively transforming research insights into design solutions. You will create detailed specs for engineering, partner closely with cross-functional teams and support them through collaborative design sessions, build, test/bug bash and release. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Experience working in a startup or on an early stage product is desirable
- Experience designing cohesive UX across platforms (mobile, web, etc)
- Solid understanding of UX design process
- Fluency with visual, interaction design and prototyping tool
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, flows, and high fidelity mock-ups using existing visual language & styles
12 month contract working with a leading, global technology company. Looking to pay up to $84ph dependant on experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508